This program presents modules that address some of the most important yet often misunderstood aspects of free-enterprise economies:
- The connection between progress and the demise of jobs, companies and industries.
- The institutional setup that creates conditions for success in free enterprise economies.
- How free enterprise raises living standards over time.
- How voluntary exchange adds to value by making both buyers and sellers better off.
Teaching Free Enterprise in Georgia offers educators:
- A fast-paced, informative program that earns CPE hours for educators.
- Classroom-ready instruction by leading professors with a focus on real-world issues.
- Lesson plans that fulfill the state’s standards to teach economics.
- On-line access to instructional materials you can use to deliver the lessons to students.
- Comfortable, modern venues, breakfast and lunch included.
- At no cost to teachers, schools or school districts.
- March 20, 2020, at Mercer University
Contact us if you would like us to organize one for your school or district.