This program presents modules that address some of the most important yet often misunderstood aspects of free-enterprise economies:
- The connection between progress and the demise of jobs, companies and industries.
- The institutional setup that creates conditions for success in free enterprise economies.
- How free enterprise raises living standards over time.
- How voluntary exchange adds to value by making both buyers and sellers better off.
Teaching Free Enterprise in Georgia offers educators:
- A fast-paced, informative program that earns CPE hours for educators.
- Classroom-ready instruction by leading professors with a focus on real-world issues.
- Lesson plans that fulfill the state’s standards to teach economics.
- On-line access to instructional materials you can use to deliver the lessons to students.
- Comfortable, modern venues, breakfast and lunch included.
- At no cost to teachers, schools or school districts.
- October 17, 2020
Our first Teaching Free Enterprise workshop will be held on October 17 via Zoom. Registration is now open! Please see our invitation letter and register for Module 1, Module 2, Module 3 and/or Module 4. Attendance is rewarded with a $25 Amazon card!
Contact us if you would like us to organize one for your school or district.